Color: Satin Nickel
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying "Alexa, talk to the front door".
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Requires hardwired installation to existing doorbell wires. Compatible with ios, android, mac and windows 10 devices
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video. Connectivity - 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Wi-Fi Speeds - Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we'll replace it for free
Details: Versatile smartphone compatibility: Works with select IOS and android devices, WI-fi connectivity-2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi: Makes it easy to link with your home wireless network download the Ring app to view footage and receive alerts on your mobile device: You can keep an eye on your home and speak with visitors, all from a remote location record wide-angle high-definition video: Maintain a clear view of your home's entrance for optimal security, optional cloud recording lets you view footage at a later time automatically record footage and receive alerts when motion is detected: Motion sensors let you know when someone is at your door night vision: Infrared led's allow you to record footage, even in dim lighting, see and speak with visitors: 2-way audio with noise cancellation with crystal clear 1,080p HD video.Connects to existing doorbell wiring (wiring required), so you never have to charge a battery.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.3 x 3.0 inches